- 40 start-ups of Gujarat shares vision at EDII organised an interactive session with 40 most promising and rising start-ups of Gujarat on Saturday.
- The statups were selected as part of the Vibrant Gujarat 2017 ‘Rising StartUps of Gujarat’ .
- They presented their vision and shared their ‘out-of-the-box’ thinking with an audience of budding entrepreneurs and start-up enthusiasts at the EDII campus.
Today, we are witnessing more and more aspirants entering the start-ups space with fresh & innovative business ideas. It encourages and motivates us, the policymakers, to support this process further by creating systems to fund, train, and nurture them.
– D Thara, Vice-Chairperson & Managing Director, Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC)
Inspirational role models and steps initiated at policy levels have definitely given a major push to this trend. At this juncture, it is now imperative to not only provide the technical support to the start-ups but also understand the various markets where they operate. Sustainability is the key towards enabling start-ups to scale-up and flourish.
– Dr Sunil Shukla, Director, EDII.
Source: Economic Times.
#Gujarat #Government #EDII #Starup #Start-up #India